2012 UND Homecoming Steering Committee Applications due Monday, March 26th
Students, are you looking to get involved and be a part of the excitement of UND Homecoming? Apply today to become a part of the 2012 Homecoming Steering Committee.
What is the Homecoming Steering Committee?
Homecoming is a tradition at UND! Over the years, Homecoming Week has been directed by a variety of offices, committees, and students. The Homecoming Steering Committee (HSC) was created for Homecoming to become more student driven instead of office or department driven. A student driven committee enhances student involvement for the campus during the week of Homecoming and offers leadership experience for the students involved. The 2012 Homecoming Steering Committee will be made up of 10 students, one being the President who is employed at the UND Alumni Association. Mark your calendars now.
Homecoming 2012 is set for October 8-13!
Homecoming Steering Committee Commitment and Requirements
- Attend all meetings during the school year and meetings in which you are available in the summer. Meetings occur at the Memorial Union. The time will be decided by HSC availably. These will occur bi-weekly April-August, and weekly August-November, 2012.
- Be available to attend all HSC events or find ways to assist before or after these events if attendance is not possible.
- Support and promote all Homecoming programming and events before, during, and after Homecoming Week by using personal social media, wearing Homecoming gear, and encouraging participation among other students in organizations you are involved in.
- Volunteer 3 hours a week starting September 18 to staff the Homecoming Information Table at the Memorial Union where we promote Homecoming and sell Homecoming t-shirts.
- Be creative and enthusiastic about Homecoming before, during, and after Homecoming Week.
APPLY TODAY! All applications are due: Monday, March 26th, 5:00 p.m.
Please return to the UND Alumni Association, 3100 University Avenue