Get your culture on!
Posted by und7d
Calling all UND Students, Faculty and Staff! This week is International Week and the Health & Wellness Unit and the International Centre together are offering you the chance to win one of 5 chances for a ticket to Feast of Nations* by particpiating in the Get Your Culture On Wellness Challenge. Learn about other nations and people, get some excercise and have fun!
Attend any of the events listed below and get a sticker for each event you attend. Return the card to the International Centre or the Wellness Center by Nov. 23rd, 2011 to enter into the drawing. A minimum of one sticker is required to be entered into the drawing. Participating faculty and staff will also receive a One Day Pass for the Wellness Center.
Monday, November 14:
- International Fashion Show – 7:30pm – Memorial Union, Loading Dock
Wednesday, November 16:
- International Education Women’s Panel – 12pm at the International Centre
- Street Food of the World – 4:30-7pm, (Wilkerson, Squires, and Terrace) in the dining centers
- Zohra Sarwari – “I am NOT a terrorist”– motivational speaker – 7pm Memorial Union – Lecture Bowl
- Korean Cooking – 6:30pm, Wellness Center – Culinary Corner
Thursday, November 17:
- Cultural Night featuring Saudi Arabia– 6:30pm, Memorial Union – Ballroom
Friday, November 18:
- International Dance Night – 9pm-12am, Memorial Union – Loading Dock
For more International Education Week events and information, visit the International Programs webpage.
*Feast of Nations tickets are courtesy of the ELS Language Centers.